Gary 'Smiler' Turner's Blog

My personal website is www.garyturner.co.uk, and check out my book "No Worries" on Amazon here http://www.amazon.co.uk/-/e/B00DWI046W

Thursday 31 December 2015

What can you achieve?


  A bit of New Year motivation for you, told through pictures.


 Sometimes life can be a bit of a struggle...

Things don't always go your way...

Sometimes you'll be really up against it, sometimes painfully so...



But no matter how bad it seems, how bad the situation, if you give it everything you've got, even when all appears lost...

Dig deep, believe in yourself, allow yourself to be the person you need to be...







 ...and you may just achieve the success you desire...



Never give up on yourself.


(This was an EPIC battle from my fight career. Semi-final of K-1 Scandinavia in the Globe Theatre, Stockholm, 11,000 people in the audience. My opponent is the toughest fighter ever to come from Scandinavia, the awesome Wisam Feyli of Sweden. Both of us gave it everything we had, and I was lucky enough to win on a close points victory. It was a very, very tough fight, possibly the toughest of my career. Yes, my head hurt ;) )

1 comment: